Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Running

I've been running from the truth, from the lies. I've been running from the future and the past. I've been running from friends, intimacy, and close relationships. I've been running from fun events, because I'm too fat. I've been running from cookies, cakes, ice cream... I've been running from chicken, beef, and seafood. I've been running from soda, and juices. I've been running from pasta, rice, and potatoes. I've been running from bread and butter. And recently, I've even started running away from fruits and vegetables. But, I've done all this with out actually running...

Tomorrow I'm going to start running again. I used to run 2 miles a day, but then I just got too tired. It's been a while so I'm going to try a light 1 mile run - I don't even know if I can do that! I'm planning on having a fruit smoothie before my run so that I can have the energy to complete it. Also, I went to GNC and got this really cool detox - I have to drink this special tea with a splash of lemon juice for breakfast and dinner. I'm excited about that. I'll let you know how my run goes tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey, it feels so good being back here and reading your blog. The thing about running from things made me realize that I am actually doing the same. It is a bit shocking, in my opinion.
    Starting your exercise slowly is a good way, I hope you'll succeed with your 1 mile run!

    I wish you all the best, and I send you loads of love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the motivation to exercise more but I'm absolutely useless. I'm too scared of the gym right now because I'm too fat. I hope the running goes well for you! And I live in the south of England.
    <3

    ReplyDelete