Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I haven't eaten in two days...

Life has been pretty chill, and I find it's been pretty easy not to eat this weekend (usually, I can't get out of a family meal). Last night, my husband and I got into a fight. And, we were in bed ready to sleep with the lights off and I was just crying, crying, crying. Then he reached out and held me so close, so tight. I felt peace. But, in moments like that there's a "help me" always on my lips ready to come out. I always want to say, "I didn't eat today, or the day before, or the day before... I need help." But, it never comes out. I can't even say those words out loud. Help me.

4 comments:

  1. imo srry hun im sure one day u will have the strength to say it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guten Tag,

    I stumped upon your post by looking up the meaning of the shirt I just bought (To Write Love On Her Arm's Between Hurricane and Harbor as both claim to save her). I started to read your blog posts thingys. Just build up the courage to tell him what was happening in your life. Remember: There are people here to help in your life. Just try and eat, things will get better. They always do in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Brandon, thanks for the interest. TWLOHA saved my life. That is one of the best organizations out there! Truly amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm diagnosed Anorexia Nervosa, Depression and Anxiety so life sort of gets hard sometimes - thanks for checking out my blog though. If you have any questions about To Write Love just let me know! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too just stumbled upon your blog. I'm just a stranger, but I will keep you in my heart. Sometimes life does seem unbearable, but when it does, you need to step back and try to see some of the beauty. There is so much of it, but sometimes we can't see past the pain. Try to see the beauty. And remember that you are on peoples hearts...even strangers.

    ReplyDelete